Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rise and Shout the Cougars are Out

So the future is pretty scary to think about, especially for me--a complete decidophobic (a person who is afraid of making decisions). Seriously, I am completely indecisive. You should see me with my friends (also indecisive). The weekend usually goes as follows:
A: What do you wanna do?
B: I dunno what do you wanna do?
A: I dunno. I chose last time.
B. No. I chose last time.
This continues on until someone starts a "Nose Goes" to decide. Then we usually end up watching a movie because no one can decide otherwise.

Well, as you may know, senior year brings with it a vast amount of important decisions. (AHHH)These past few months have been torture for me. Getting into colleges is supposed to be exciting, but sometimes I wonder if it would've been easier to only have gotten into one. Less choices. At about midnight this morning I finally made the decision. I'm sure this was the obvious course to others, but BYU was not always MY numero uno. So I guess I am officially a Cougar. Now all I have to decide is where I will live, who with, what will I major, what classes to take, what should my career be...the list goes on. Any suggestions???? Or better yet someone can make these decisions for me!

1 comment:

Ash said...

You, me and Tyson...together again