Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry CHristmas!!!!

I just have to say this is the best time of the year. Most everyone seems happier at Christmastime. I love it so much. I think it comes with the territory of having a Christmas fanatic as a mother. I love the Christmas trees (REAL trees....fake is just not the same), the egg nog, the decorations, Santa, the snow, the pictures of Jesus, and the lights, the cocoa....everything about it. Anyways, as I am getting ready to go to bed on this beautiful white Christmas Eve, anxiously waiting for Santa to come, I thought I'd take the opportunity to wish you all a very wonderful Christmas! Thank you very much for being my friends and family. I'm very grateful for everything you do for me. I hope you remember the true meaning of Christmas, and the birth of Jesus. I am so grateful for the gift of the Savior. Merry Christmas and have a fabulous New Year! Love, Ke'ala

2 comments:

Ash said...

Merry Christmas... Your New Years resolution should be to post more than twice a year...

carlen said...

What a sweet post, Ke'ala! And I agree with your friend. We could all use a lot more of Ke'ala wisdom this year!!! I'll be watching for MORE POSTS!!!!